Koko and Hudson generally offers a 2 month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise.
Most furniture products will be provided a 12 month warranty, others may come with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
For Warranty Claims
In order to provide our customers with the best service, please assist our team by providing the following information for ALL warranty claims.
Please include the following details on the initial email addressed to email@example.com
- Subject email : Warranty Claim
- Order Number (if applicable)
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (applicable for Change Of Mind)
Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size.
We will not be able to make a clear assessment from image thumbnails.
Please do not dispose of items before contacting us. We may require the faulty items to inspect.
We will not provide refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send an email including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also, provide a brief explanation of the fault and what the customer would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Please do not return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by the customer for return postage will not be refunded if a return label has been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, please ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual of what part they are missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, ask the customer to mark the part in the manual and send us pictures of it.
- Once we receive the details of what is needed, we can issue for a part to be sent as soon as possible. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to 2 working days.
- If no spare part is available, we will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law
For any delivery delays please note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation which can take up to 2 working days. If there is no update in 2 working days we will provide a resolution inform of a replacement or a refund. For delivery time frame please visit the link below –
NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID restrictions being placed in different states and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is appreciated.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
Refund will be back at the original way. Paid by PayPal- refund back to PayPal; paid by credit, refund back to credit. In all cases, please email us and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or Credit card.
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.